Treatment for Spinal, Back & Neck Problems / Conditions
Spinal Healthcare treat a wide variety of back and neck problems using the latest evidence based treatment.
Use our A-Z glossary to find a treatment:
Spinal Healthcare treat a wide variety of back and neck problems using the latest evidence based treatment including:
- Conservative Treatment
- Self Management Techniques
- Alternative Therapy
- Physical and Rehabilitation Therapy
- Functional Restoration Programmes
- Minimally Invasive Pain Management Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Advanced Pain Management Procedures
- Psychological Therapy
All patients receive an initial clinical assessment. This includes a thorough medical history, concentrating on the characteristics of the pain, site, radiation, aggravating/ relieving and associated factors.
We also record pain scores to monitor treatment progress. A targeted clinical examination of the affected areas is performed and any necessary investigations ordered including MRI scans.
Individual Treatment Plans
- All patients are given an individual treatment plan.
- We remain receptive and responsive to our patients requirements, providing a personal approach to care.
- Patients are treated as active participants, not passive recipients.
- We take a multidisciplinary approach to the management of pain and use the latest techniques in conjunction with evidence-based medicine protocols.